Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's my life

Finally i update my blog..this is my first time to write my blog in English,because the college's computer i using does not have chinese language or i don't know how to use it,hope everybody can understand what i write,though there would only a few people will visit here= =

First of all, I've had came KL for about 2 weeks,i did return to JB for 3 days in between the 2 weeks,and now is the 2nd time I get sick,the 1st time i got stomachache & now flu,really feeling bad,but i think i still can manage it...

I'm going to have the actual classes in the incoming week after briefing for some subjects in this week...After looking at the index for the briefing,i feel it's quite difficult for this course,it's not like in my immagination ever,started to have some worries about that...
But don't worry,I will fight until the last second,it's not a thing that i would change..

Well,don't know how is the situation in JB now?Is that everyone there fine?Hope to get the answer,before i'm suffered from homesick...Wish everybody fine and has all the best,dont forget me ever,miss you all...

Anybody don't understand this post and wanted to get know of it is welcomed to contact me & i'll try to translate it..
End

No comments:

Post a Comment